“PLN to adopt new coal upgrading technology”
– Jakarta Post, 1 September 2012
“Indonesian coal gasification plants in the works”
– Asian Power, 3 September 2012
- Where are the investment opportunities in Asia-Pacific’s Coal Upgrading and Conversion markets?
- Is there a best-fit technology?
- How can Coal Upgrading and Gasification projects be implemented successfully?
- When and how will Coal Gasification, UCG and IGCC take flight in Asia?
- How does Coal Gasification fit in with meeting Asia’s power needs?
- What are the financiers’ perspectives on funding Coal Upgrading and Conversion projects?
- Participate in interactive workshops designed to assist in Coal Upgrading and Gasification technologies implementation
Be Part of Asia-Pacific’s Growing Coal Upgrading and Conversion Community!
- The only regional conference that focuses solely on coal upgrading and conversion
- Hear directly from government representatives about their policies on coal upgrading and conversion
- Network with coal owners, power producers, government representatives, technology experts and financiers in Asia-Pacific’s coal upgrading and conversion scene.
- Witness the latest milestones made in coal upgrading, coal gasification & UCG
- Find solutions to questions on where to best implement coal upgrading technology and how to select the best-fit technology for your coal reserves
Manager of Large Scale Demonstration Programs,
Department of Primary Resources, Victoria Government
Head of Coal Division,
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara, Indonesia
President & CEO,
PT Delma Mining Corporation, Indonesia
Perdaman Chemicals & Fertilizers Pty Ltd, Australia
Jatenergy Ltd, Australia
To See Full Speaker Line Up, click here »